Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 7 Review

On Friday day I was in the mood for a comedy. I went on my Apple TV and was debating over Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in Friends, and Seth Rogen with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, in The Night Before. I was having a predicament because I love Seth Rogen and Tina Fey and they are in my top five favorite comedic actors. Being a bit more of a fan of Seth Rogen I decided to go with The Night Before. I was expecting this movie to be worse than what it actually was. For some reason I always start watching a Seth Rogen movie with the mentally that it will suck but in the end I always end up loving them since I find his humor to be hilarious. The movie follows three lifelong best friends, who after the death Ethan’s (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) parents, they begin a tradition to spend Christmas together. Now that they're entering adulthood, their tradition is coming to an end, and they want to make their last Christmas together as memorable as possible. They set out to find the Nutcracker Ball, a Christmas party that they have been trying to attend for years. If you want to get some good laughs and love Seth Rogen, this is definitely a must watch for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment